Elements Global Services who was recently listed on the Financial Times as the 4th Fastest Growing Company in Europe, is expanding its business lines.
As we ramp up our new divisions, we are looking to expand our People & Culture team by hiring a new HR Manager who will work with our team at a global scale.
This is an exciting time to join a fast growing organization which has a start up mentality and a solid foundation for growth. We are a purpose driven culture with the strong belief that our organization can help simplify the way organizations expand globally, positively impacting local economies and societies around the world!
- HR Lead Advises, engages and supports employees and Managers globally;
- Manages the Global Talent & Acquisition activities end to end;
- Advices department managers on Company policies HR procedures and programs globally;
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues across geographies;
- Plan, lead and execute ER processes in collaboration with Managers;
- Ensures adherence to country-specific labour laws, policies, and regulatory requirements;
- Lead people analytics initiatives;
- Design, executes data driven HR solutions through solid data reporting;
- Analyses People Data and creates Dashboard;
- facilitate onboarding process of new hires, for all Elements Products globally;
- Supports Organisational development and performance review process;
- Leads Training initiatives and develops training solutions with external consultants;
- Manages HR legal documentation in adherence with local compliance and laws;
- Works with the P&C Team on global projects.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
- Experience of operating as a trusted advisor, meeting high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required;
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential and high level of communication and presentations skills;
- Exposure to International employment law and HR best practices;
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, make best use of limited resources;
- High dependability – be there to support the business and develop strong working relations across all levels;
- Able to solve complex situations proactively using the right data from appropriate sources; acts decisively, promptly and in a confidential manner;
- Able to thrive and inform a multicultural and multi-location environment;
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of Commercial HR within the company;
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employee and corporate group to ensure a high level of employee engagement;
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs;
- Be comfortable with high volume workload and a roll up your sleeves attitude;
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Fluent level of Mandarin is a plus.
Elements provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.