NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a HR Operations & Admin Specialist - EMEA to join our team in Gurgaon, Haryāna (IN-HR), India (IN).
Note for GRM and TA: Please ignore the Primary Skill in Skills section, it was selected as there was no skill available for HR Operations.
- Provides daily support to EMEA regarding general HR programs and policies.
- Provides routine administrative support including the preparation of correspondence/ reports, meetings coordination and employee file maintenance.
- Answer standard questions, interpreting policies and helping resolve work-related issues/concerns.
- Assists with the on-boarding of new employees by preparing the new hire package and other first day items / requirements.
- Assists with maintaining HR information, documents / forms, policies, etc.
- Creates and prepares monthly reports and other HR metric reports.
- Continues to develop general HR knowledge as well as expertise regarding EMEA programs and policies.
- Provide support for special Projects as and when required for EMEA
- Monitor team members tasks to a closure
- Ensure that all the assigned tasks & responsibilities to self and team are completed within the timelines.
- Demonstrate readiness and approachable attitude at all times to assist other cross-functional processes.
- Prior experience of HR Ops Experience supporting UK
- SuccessFactors knowledge
- Understanding of overall business strategies and implications of HR policies, decisions and program implementation.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and organizational skills, as well as presentation and facilitation skills, including customer service skills.
- Good project management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong skills in MS Office.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative to make decisions when required.
- Candidates with Germany/ Dutch language knowledge would be given a preference.
Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably in a role for HR Operations for EMEA regions.
- Prior experience of HR Ops role supporting UK is a must
- SuccessFactors knowledge is a must
EMEA shift timings
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline from a reputed university
- Solid skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience of HR Ops role supporting UK
- Prior experience of HR Master Data maintenance in Successfactors or SAP.
- Any certification/ degree in HR will be given preference
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes, programs and policies.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.