July 31, 2020
The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
1. Work in close partnership with HR Partners and supporting teams, exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues.
2. Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
3. Proactively assess team and employee development needs, deliver feedback/recommendations and implement appropriate solutions.
4. Integrate and partner with other cross functional teams including Learning & Development, Compensation benefits, HR Information Service, recruitment etc., to inform the design and implementation of People programs.
5. Provide expertise to business processes implications, mentor/guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
6. Manage the overall Performance Summary Cycle process.
7. Ongoing management and facilitate of organizational structure and policy design. Team visioning and support of team through organizational change and growth.
8. Act as company culture ambassador, fostering diversity and inclusion.
1. 6+ years experience in HR functions, having experience in hands-on recruitment would be preferred.
2. Experience with coaching at the manager level, focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
3. Demonstrated project management, organisational change management experience and experience to drive programs independently.
4. Analytical minded, possess data management experience and experience translating data findings into useful implications.
5. Good interpersonal communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization.
6. Experience in adapting work style to fit the needs of the teams.
7. Knowledge of the technology or Internet business.
8. Experience helping global organizations scale.
9. BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR related experience.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Staffing Recruiting, Marketing
Snyp Jobs helped me in curating my resume, enhancing my employability and skills by giving me my first MOCK INTERVIEW. The membership is more like a program that increases your chances of employment with the organization that YOU want. They are definitely the only one in the industry doing that. Not only this I also could access the finest internships and live projects during the program! Kudos! - Rohan Puri, B.Tech Student, Gurgaon.Name
I am a homemaker with a degree in law. I always wanted to earn some money by myself but due to household responsibilities and lack of any genuine & working platform, I could never do it. Thanks to Snyp’s fantastic resume makeover, I now earn a good bit of money by devoting only 2-3 hours daily- as & when I want! - Reeta Gupta - Homemaker & Mother - Kolkata.Name
I have my own business however the income flow is not always regular as is the case with all businesses. And now with Covid-19,it has become even more unpredictable. After I registered on Snyp & took their premium plan, my mind was BLOWN with the program, especially the MOCK Interviews! It opened my eyes as to the real world scanario. They are real value for money, actually more than that!! Thanks Snyp for providing women like us such a wonderful job portal. - Deepa Alawadhi - Business Woman - New DelhiName