July 22, 2020
The HRBP – Operations Business, is a HRBP role to implement the People Strategy supporting the Operations Business. The ideal candidate is someone who likes to turn ideas to reality and deliver substantive business impact. There should be strength in building trusted relationships with leaders and ability to leverage the same to diagnose and coach leaders.
Manage Employee-Employer Relationship:
· In an ongoing capacity, as an Employee Relations Specialist act as a liaison between employer and employee, overseeing employee relations.
· Receiving and effectively handling employee complaints, escalating these complaints to the level of disciplinary or legal action when necessary
· Update employees with any changes in company policy, advising supervisors on treatment of staff and company policies
· Respond to employee violations of policy and generally help to resolve conflict in the workplace.
· May assist with or conduct investigations as assigned following established procedures
Strong Employee connect
· Conduct HR connect with employees and ability to get a pulse of the employees and communicate to the management team in a non-threatening manner. Circle back with employees on the key actions taken
· Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
· Provides advice regarding performance management/disciplinary procedures, other personnel policies, and labor agreements
· Serves as an additional point of contact with the employees and FLM and coordinates problem resolution
· Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
Employee Exit Process
· Facilitate the departure process of employees who leave voluntarily. Conduct exit interviews and administer severance, and often assist with termination decisions and notification of termination.
Build People practices:
· Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
Required Skills & Experience
o Bachelors/PG degree or equivalent
o 8-10 years of Human Resources experience
o Experience partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
o Experience assessing management and executive talent
o Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
o Proven success in contributing to a global, team-oriented environment
o Good conceptual skills with ability to create and develop people programs or initiatives.
o Demonstrated ability to program manage complex initiatives to success
o Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
o Experience working in an Operations environment with strong multi-tasking skills
o Excellent communication (written/oral), ability to influence and hold a point of view.
o Exposure to employment laws
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Staffing Recruiting, Marketing