January 20, 2021
Position: Human Resource Business Partner
Experience: 6+ Years
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Management (HR)
Indigo Consulting is among India’s top-ranked digital marketing and build agencies. Established in the year 2000, Indigo Consulting became a part of Publicis Groupe in 2012 and is Publicis Communications’ largest digital agency in the Asia Pacific. It houses a team of more than 300 professionals with diverse skill-sets across strategy, analytics, UX, design, creative, social media marketing, and new-age content production. Indigo Consulting provides expertise in formulating digital strategy and cross-platform campaigns, designing and developing user experiences, building complex websites, and apps and creating social media content marketing solutions. It partners clientele with marquee brands across industries such as Banking & Finance, Telecom, Hospitality, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Goods, and Automotive among others.
One of the largest consumer healthcare company has recently appointed Publicis Groupe to put in place a Global Production Hub that will reinvent its end-to-end marketing ecosystem by closing the loop between content investment and performance, employing a single technology platform that connects the entire workflow and deepening the collaboration between brand marketing teams and production partners.
It is a new global model that will deliver an agile and scaled approach to connecting production and media. A key focus of this new model is to better leverage data to optimize against content effectiveness and not just efficiencies. The global production hub will be based in India, supporting all markets with high-quality assets in a cost-efficient manner. The global production hub will be subsequently expanded to service other global brands in the near future.
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
· Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
· Proven working experience as HR Manager with high people-orientation and results-driven
· Demonstrable experience with Human Resources strategy and processes in enterprise organizations
· Know-how and understanding usage of HR systems and databases
· Ability to execute strategy along with leadership team members and their second line
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· Know-how of basic labor laws and HR best practices from industry
· Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
· A high level of self-initiative and drive
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :3
Qualification :Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong intellectual curiosity.