July 25, 2020
Roles & Responsibilities:
· The ideal candidate will have proven HR Business partner experience, supporting a sales organization.
· This position will provide HR consultation, business partner and training support which entails providing support for a wide variety of human resources activities including employee relations, talent management, and administration of annual HR processes, data analysis and participation on key HR projects.
· Responsible for advising key business stakeholders about all HR practices, policies and procedures.
· Provides consultation and coaching on talent management process for key stakeholders, guiding managers in succession planning, performance management, employee development.
· Responds to general HR policy questions from employees and managers and advises them on corporate policy and practice. Works with appropriate HR resource as needed to reach resolution.
· Collaborates with line managers to review current organizational structure, identifying opportunities for realignment.
· Support development, training and implementation of various programs including, talent management, culture development, compensation, benefits, employee engagement, etc. in various client groups that help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
Knowledge and Skills:
· Must have good analytical and evaluation skills to provide recommendations in complex situations and/or environments.
· Ability to provide rapid, accurate response to confidential/sensitive requests and handle confidential information
· Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deliverables, and to work in a demanding environment.
· Must be detail focused with a strong customer service orientation.
· Must display initiative to learn and apply new concepts/processes, and to improve current processes.
· Must be able to multitask and see tasks through to completion on tight deadlines.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office Products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Additional skills and abilities needed to ensure success in this position are: critical thinking, project management, change management, problem solving, and process, policy and HR systems knowledge.
· 6-8 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role
· Experience working with sales and other functional groups.
· Expertise in employment law, employee relations, organizational development, and organizational planning preferred Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and implement creative and flexible talent solutions.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Staffing Recruiting, Marketing