This role will be able to participate in our competitive benefits, alternative 9/80 work schedule, and have the opportunity to work with a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Key responsibilities for assigned Customers include:
- Development of support schemes
- Sales and renewals of the identified support schemes
- Management of all ongoing service activities
- Monitoring and ensuring Customer satisfaction
- Provision of performance metrics to both Wescam management and Customers
Tasks to be accomplished:
- Working with the sales team provide strategic direction to Management of each Customer account
- Maintain and manage cost performance targets for each Customer account
- Provides support for issues, and work with the functional groups to strategize solutions for issue resolution while maintaining a global overview of the entire Customer Service experience
- Act as the primary Account Manager for all In-Service activity
- Lead the activities of internal cross-functional project teams throughout all phases of the project life cycle
- Utilize fundamental Project Management practices to plan, execute, and monitor Customer accounts
- Contact Customers regularly to stay informed of developments and anticipate potential issues
- Facilitate communication between the Customer and Wescam and work across Wescam to ensure Customer satisfaction drivers are in place and running efficiently to ensure their current and future demands are met
- Coordinate his or her activities with the other regional/customer staff (Sales, PMO, etc)
- Using his or her service knowledge, work with the Customer to determine and assist in the sales of overall service concepts for the Customer
- Identification and development of new business opportunities within the assigned Customer base
- Development and marketing of maintenance concepts to Customers
- Participate as required in tradeshows, user groups, Customer technical conferences and other sales and technical events in support Customer account
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally with short notice
- Strong project management skills, outstanding communication, negotiation, organizational, time management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced service-oriented environment
- Experience dealing with international clients
- Understanding of the strategic business planning process
- Understanding of Aerospace / Military maintenance planning concepts is an asset
- Knowledge of ITAR and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) desired.
- Proven experience in providing complete and innovative solutions to Customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions and sub-contract management
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and query skills to investigate, comprehend and drive resolution of all aspects of Customer issues
- Able to bring together and influence internal functional teams and demonstrate negotiation and conflict / issue resolution skills
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, math, or business discipline. Equivalent experience considered.
- Ten (10) years of In-Service Program Management experience in an international environment.
- Experience in Commercial or Military Aviation/Aerospace customer support
- DOD, Special Operations, Airborne Law Enforcement, or other similar experience is desired.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must maintain eligibility requirements to access U.S. classified information
- PMP certification is an asset
- Able to sit for prolonged periods and use a computer/keyboard
- Able to use standard office equipment
- Able to lift 20 pounds and reach for items on shelves
- Typical office environment
- Fast paced, schedule-driven environment
- Must be able to travel domestically up to 10%