July 17, 2020
1. Responsible for a whole range of sales activities, including identification of new leads and growth opportunities.
2. Managing sales and marketing operations
3. Establishing and developing new clients for the international market.
4. Developing and managing key accounts across the assigned territory.
5. Fulfillment of sales plan in line with the corporate business plan.
Sound Technical Knowledge of the printing industry
Minimum 4-5 years of experience as an international sales manager/business development professional in the printing industry.
We would prefer an applicant to have their database and connections across industries.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :sales, marketing