Position: Sr. Manager / Manager (International Sales & Marketing)
Experience: 15 - 20 Years
Annual Salary: INR 1300000 - 1400000
Job Location: Chandigarh
Principal Employer: Our client is India's leading brand with Asia's largest infrastructure & manufacturing facility in their product range. They have their presence and product footprints across globe with a thriving export market in more than 65 countries.
We are looking for an ambitious and aggressive Manager to develop sales strategies to attract new customers in the international market. The manager will play a key role in increasing revenues through targeted customer acquisition, execute the sales process, meet sales targets, build client relationships and build a young sales team.
The ideal candidate is aware of the Building material / Construction market trends within the category, customer and consumer behavior and is an early adopter of technology.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets, acquiring clients & maintaining client relationships resulting in continues & repeat orders.
- Design various innovative marketing strategies to increase sales for all products.
- Maintain activities related to product sales and establish effective marketing communication.
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts and strategic partners of company.
- Analyze and identify appropriate partner for each product in geographic market.
- Monitor and recommend improvement to sales plans to achieve all key business objectives.
- Design sales contacts for all vertical markets.
- Maintain efficient relationship with all international customers.
- Establish sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets.
- Administer sales pipeline and improve opportunities for sales.
- Create a positive brand image/awareness to new prospective Clients / Markets.
- Assist global agents with technical backup & project implementation.
What are we looking for?
- 15+ years of experience in sales of Building/ Construction Material/ Manufacturing Products.
- 5+ years of experience in international sales preferably in US, APAC, Middle East or Europe market.
- Sound Market knowledge and Strong sales skills to acquire customers.
- Experience in handling a team would be an added advantage.
- Effective communicator and negotiator with strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational ability.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum Bachelor's Degree