We are looking for a Junior Chartered Accountant with the following criteria:
- Prior experience of Real Estate- preferred.
- Knowledge of RERA.
- Understanding and knowledge of GST.
- Aware of latest amendments
- Smart and quick learner
- Proactive nature.
- Prepare the details / reports for Tax Compliance like VAT, ST, Income Tax, TDS.
Assist us for handling Statutory Audits, Assessments etc.
Preparation of various MIS for management reporting
Discussion points during interview -
- Understanding of real business - Land Acquisition, Project Planning, Sanctions from concerned authorities
- Direct / Indirect taxes applicable to Builders - VAT, Service Tax, LBT / Octroi, Prof Tax, PF etc.
- Tax computation methods for direct / indirect taxes, Concepts of Capital Gain
- Accounting Standards & Guidelines for Real Estate Projects as issued by ICAI
- With help of various journal entries explain how to record a flat sale transaction so that we can understand following -
- (i) Collections
(ii) Tax estimation
(iii) Pending Flat Sale Agreements
(iv) Average sale rate building-wise
(v)Costing of Real-Estate Projects
(vi)Preparing historical Cash-Flow at Building Level and Project Level
Salary: industry standards.
Should have cleared C.A examination & hold a good academic record.CA Inter can apply too if fitting the eligibility criteria.
Other criteria: Need technically sound & smart individuals.
Should be well versed with English &Hindi.
Location: Thane West.,
This job is provided by Shine.com
Desired Skills and Experience
tds, income tax, filing, accounts, tax, service tax, tax compliance, statutory audit, journal entries, project planning, land acquisition, accounting standards, finding opportunities, financial justification, mis, vat, land, sound