July 28, 2020
Does this sound like you?
· You are a branding & ecommerce professional/expert/enthusiast, with a natural inclination to share your passion and stories with the world
· Spoken and written English is your biggest strength
· You live and breathe a healthy lifestyle
· You’re active, hate being idle, and love being the go-to person who has an answer to every question
· Be the Caresmith Brand Champion constantly evolving aspects of the brand and ensuring these are translated into everything we do
· Work end-to-end with multiple vendors and stakeholders to build content & collaterals consistent & collaterals with brand values
· Manage Voice of Customer for the brand across ecommerce and social media, drive engagement and highly positive customer behaviour
· Planning launches & campaigns, coordinating effort from multiple teams, both internally and externally, ensuring on-time execution of campaigns, analysing performance
· Create & implement strategies for organic and inorganic growth online across all digital platforms
· Build brand presence across social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Blog and Twitter. Partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands and partners across platforms for content and community initiatives.
A Day in the Life
As the Brand Manager for Caresmith you will be responsible for building the brand story and living it, across all touchpoints, starting from pre-sales (ecommerce & social media), POS (ecommerce platforms), physical (packaging and contents), post sales (customer support & feedback -reviews and ratings)
· Basic working knowledge of the latest computer packages, knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts required
· Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
· Previously worked as a strategy and thought partner
· Branding and content experience with some experience in a B2C product
· Have experience working with external vendors for various campaigns
· Ability to own things and get work done.
· Ability to work in a multicultural, fast-paced organization
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :sales, marketing