We are looking for a Finance & Accounts professional to strengthen our accounting process. To be successful in this role, the individual should be thorough, accurate, with a good knowledge of Indian accounting practices and should be adept at processes such as "revenue recognition","accounts payable", "working capital", "cash flows" etc.
- Supervising day to day accounting
- Processing online banking payments and coordinating with the banks
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly and annual P&L statements in accordance with defined accounting standards and regulatory guidelines
- Adept at preparing balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Responsible for managing all the accounting processes comprising invoicing, payables, cash flows, capital expenditure etc.
- Responsible for compliance related to Direct / Indirect Tax Laws and Company Laws
- Should be able to independently drive the "audit" processes with Auditors
- Working in sync with Product and Tech team for automating processes around accounts & finance
- Qualified CA with minimum 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in a similar role. Or B. Com/M/Com/ MBA with 4 years of Accounting experience.
- Thorough understanding of defined accounting standards, GL management, P&L statements, and financial forecasting.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment. The role requires you to be completely hands-on.
- Advanced user knowledge of MS Office, Advance Excel; working knowledge of Zoho accounting software is a plus
What does INDmoney bring to the table :
- A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create an impact at scale.
- Freedom to implement new ideas and solutions.
- Transparent and honest work culture.