Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Vodafone UK is a provider of telecommunications services in the United Kingdom, and a part of the Vodafone Group, the world's second-largest mobile phone company. As of May 2020, Vodafone UK has 18 million subscribers and is the third largest of the four major UK mobile networks, after EE and O2, followed by Three. In October 2017 the network had a rebranding and image overhaul with a new 2D logo and slogan, "The future is exciting. Ready?".
What you will be doing
- One or more teams of customer service associates who handle customer service inquiries and problems via phone and/or email.
- Monitors operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures.
- Ensures professional and courteous customer support services are delivered to remote a productive and positive relationship with customers.
- Acts as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues
- Communicates with clients, vendors and other departments to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, hiring/interviewing, promotions and salary changes
- Tracks and reports contact center performance against objectives and goals, i.e., quality, call volume, customer satisfaction, etc.
What you bring
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Customer Service with international exposure
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external customers
- Ability to lead and manage large teams effectively
- Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools, e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software
- Demonstrated analytic and root cause analysis skills for process improvement initiatives
- Min qualification is Graduate.
What we offer you
- A fantastic range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect