Who We Are
Our company's purpose is to enable artists through live streaming. The ML team helps serve that personalized recommendations by making it easy for people to find and join the best streams as they unfold. This team owns machine learning-enabled features for end-to-end delivery on the app and to the internal operations team.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for Marketing Analysts to join our Behavioral Analytics team.
Affecting how people live stream is extremely challenging and requires a thorough understanding of behaviors users perform in live performances. The Behavioral Analytics team is responsible to drive strategy for various departments like Operations, Marketing, and Product. The team is full of data scientists, analysts, and ML engineers who constantly look for hidden drivers in the data which can reflect what users want. Using the patterns they derive actionable information that is reported to various teams.
- Provide ad hoc and ongoing analysis by retrieving data from relational databases in combination with other data/marketing platforms by using SQL and Excel/Google Sheets.
- Assist in the design and implementation of new data dimensions to streamer management platform and other marketing initiatives (e.g. automation, personalization, segment & targeting strategies).
- Design reports and dashboards that will enable actionable insights into the growth & performance of our streamer management ecosystem.
- Become the internal subject matter expert for the reporting and streamer acquisition attribution efforts on the organization's marketing automation platform
- Assist talent managers in answering key questions
- Strategize user and steamer initiatives on the app and marketing channels
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in product marketing (exceptional, new graduates will be considered)
- At least 1 year of experience using SQL to query across multiple data tables
- Exposure to database reporting tools, such as Superset and Data Studio required.
- Exposure to MS Office tools like Excel/Powerpoint or Google Workspace like Sheets/Slides
- Must possess the ability to understand the difference between information, research, and actionable insights.
- Must be capable of developing and implementing multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and continuous learner – one who is willing to research and acquire new skills
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and pivoting priorities- and help others be comfortable as well
- Must be analytical – able to grasp complex concepts and synthesize unstructured data to summarize effectively and drive decision making
- Best in class Salary
- Unlimited Leaves and Work from Home options
- Leadership opportunities
- Onsite opportunities and transfers
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team and learn from the very best
- Chance to work on a revolutionary vision for the data science field + freedom to stamp your vision on future