September 11, 2020
As Marketing Insights Lead you will work to analyse client/prospect data to identify new business opportunities relating to YouGov’s suite of products. You will act as the go-to marketing resource for client, market, and competitor intelligence relating to the YouGov product suite.
What will I be doing day-to-day?
• Synthesize client/market data and information from multiple sources to inform marketing strategy and guide tactical decisions.
• Lead on research efforts (e.g. research using internal tools, analysis of secondary data) to gain understanding of YouGov clients and markets.
• Create framework for client and market analysis for YouGov’s suite of products and affiliate markets.
• Outline potential marketing opportunities through analysis of market/product development, penetration, and diversification.
• Lead on research efforts of YouGov’s main competitors across the globe and build competitor intelligence system to support the global sales team.
• Provide a monthly client/market analysis report relating to YouGov suite of products.
• Identify market opportunities for YouGov products.
• Create client personas for use in marketing activity.
• Create a monthly report relating to ROI/market opportunity of the YouGov affiliate marketing program. Interaction Model / Key stakeholders
• Engage with sales teams to inform them regarding new product information from competitors.
• Support the product and proposition marketing leads with key insights on market opportunities for the YouGov product suite.
• Capture and interpret client/market data to provide intelligence that improves the marketing strategy.
What do I need to bring with me?
• Knowledge and experience of marketing tools such as CRM (NetSuite, Salesforce) and PowerBI
• Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
• Strong Project Management skills – having worked on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience identifying market opportunities through insights
• Experience with competitor analysis
We don’t just collect data, we connect data.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 9 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 44 countries.
Our values are to be fast, fearless, get it right and trust each other.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :2
Qualification :Digital Marketing, online Marketing