Marketing Manager – UPRAiZAL
Marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of our product, UPRAiZAL (https://www.upraizal.com/), Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Generate sales leads by developing promotional communications for paper and electronic media – emails, internet, advertisements, web banners, etc.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Plan and organize external customer events on a regular basis such as web fairs, webinars, podcasts, workshops etc and capture potential leads through them.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic, surveys, etc.)
- Keep organized records of marketing collateral for regulatory quality control purposes
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
Position Requirements: A strong candidate with 8 to 12 years of prior experience of following skills and dispositions:
- A professional degree in marketing, communications or other related field, and equivalent professional experience;
- Experience in SAAS based HR products, organic social media marketing, email marketing and content calendar management are preferred;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and other analytic tools;
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement