The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the daily functions of our business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Supervising the quickest possible closing of incoming digital enquiries through our fast-growing website www.starcast.com
- Ensuring lazer-fast onboarding of influencers, and you preferably have knowledge of influencers and a natural interest in pop culture
- Client servicing abilities are a great plus to have, when required
- Managing and systematic tracking of all project data & tasks
- Ability to quote for digital campaign enquiries and negotiate is a bonus!
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing will give you the edge over others
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business