BoomersHub is a platform that helps you find just the right services for Seniors. Our aim is to help our seniors live their best lives and find Happy Tomorrows!
We are moving forward with new products and services for the Senior Care industry, focusing on Senior Living communities and Home Care agencies. We provide referral services for seniors and CRM software for related businesses.
At BoomersHub, we aspire to be the One-stop solution for boomers across the US.
About the Role:
Works with every team to take advantage of every opportunity for business growth. Research on various external and internal elements and discover different scopes for improvement. You will get experience in the following sectors:
- Discover new opportunities within the senior care industry. Identify our position in the market and brainstorm frequent improvements.
- Improve business operations by introducing new and more effective ideas and processes.
- Define smart product strategies and roadmap for each of our innovative products.
- Connect with potential partners and help us make long-lasting partnerships.
- Find areas and opportunities to improve customer satisfaction.
A remote job with an international team. We need a self-starter who can work independently, but also communicate effectively with all members of the team. We also believe in a fun working environment, and expect someone who is passionate about their work.
- Identify and develop partnerships with relevant businesses.
- Manage relationship with partners and understand their strategic priorities.
- In-depth research and perform analyses to develop pricing strategies, product improvements, and other approaches for business growth.
- Work with Marketing team to plan long and short-term goals and business operations.
- Do Competitor Analysis and create and execute Business Strategy from findings.
- Find the pain points of our customers and partners, and introduce new products.
- Develop an efficient customer satisfaction strategy.
- Create and manage online and offline activities. Arrange webinars on BoomersHub products and present to customers.
- Attend Strategy and negotiations with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- A high level of experience and knowledge of the Healthcare Industry (especially Geriatric care)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English; able to negotiate with our partners and advisors
- Experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- Experience in product or project management, taking initiatives and meeting goals in a team environment
- A process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to execute on complex projects
- Detail-oriented and able to successfully analyze complex datasets
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Management, Analytics, Business Operations, Business Development
- Must able to work on US time zone
If you are confident that you have the above-mentioned working knowledge, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your most recent resume. Candidates will be asked for primary online interview followed by an analytical interview. This role will be employed immediately.