We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Manager - Performance Marketing to join our team. As a Manager - Performance Marketing (eCommerce) at The Better India, Bangalore, you will
- Achieve company sales targets within earmarked marketing budgets, by driving all paid marketing efforts and optimizing cost of acquisition.
- Drive paid acquisition marketing across all performance marketing channels, including but not limited to: Ad words, GDN, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), affiliate, retargeting networks, etc.
- Own ROAS from performance marketing, continuously developing experiments/initiatives to improve ROAS, including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, retargeting and new channels to maximize full-funnel performance
- Develop, implement and refine retention marketing strategy, including but not limited to email marketing, loyalty and referrals, to drive repeat purchases and maximize customer LTV
- Track and optimize every step of the marketing funnel in order to optimize unit economics, LTV / CAC ratio, and create a virtuous marketing cycle
- Identify, evaluate and select appropriate tools to enhance and automate marketing processes
- You will completely own the performance marketing efforts from strategy to execution (with support from a content creation team) to distribute and leverage content assets across channels, and to maintain a consistent brand voice and identity.
- Someone with deep understanding and expertise in Ad words, GDN, Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, YouTube advertising, affiliate marketing, retargeting networks, web tracking and attribution with at least 5+ years of digital marketing experience handling performance marketing efforts for a digital-first brand
- Someone with the expertise in working with performance marketing tools such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot and/or their equivalent
- Having a strong analytical mindset and belief in data-driven decision making.
- This will entail experience in working with and deciphering large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Having a thorough knowledge of emerging technologies across digital space and passion to keep up with the latest trends in digital and performance marketing
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, creating/ managing a business, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment