As part of the Account Management Team, you will assist and coordinate with the Influencer Specialist to deliver against agreed business results for a defined client portfolio.
The scope of the role includes assisting senior staff (Core team & Business Heads) with workflow management, ongoing high levels of client satisfaction, and sustained profitability for the portfolio you and your team are responsible for. You will also be measured against your ability to coach the members of the team assigned to you.
You are responsible for One Impression’s delivery of best practice Influencer Led Marketing solutions that fulfill your designated clients’ business needs.
With the support of your manager, you will contribute to client outcomes as a priority, business revenue and profitability targets on clients within your client portfolio and are expected to contribute as needed to the new business efforts.
3 best things about the job
- The culture – this is a really supportive team that work hard to make OI an amazing company
- The diverse client portfolio – this role works across a mix of highly engaged clients that want to work closely with you to drive business growth. They want to work with you as a partner and are open to ideas that push boundaries, making this portfolio a really exciting and rewarding one to work on.
- No day is the same – working with many different stakeholders across different scopes of work means that you never get bored and are always learning
- Independently manages a client's business or portfolio in varying degrees of size, directing much of the day-to-day work
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business.
- Foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to manage and exploit them to drive/extend the business.
- Putting clients first, interfacing regularly with all client levels, and constantly hunting for solutions and big ideas that are innovative and relevant in the Influencer Industry space.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using resources to effectively and seamlessly support the client’s business.
- Coaching, involving and inspiring the growth and development of other team members by providing consistent feedback, training, and growth opportunities.
- Leads new business proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for developing new business.
What you will need:
- A minimum of five years of media agency experience.
- Experience of working on Influencer Marketing is a plus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- People skills – you will be constantly interacting with clients and colleagues.
- Self-motivation and drive to go above and beyond.
- Great account management and people skills – you are the main contact for clients.
- A genuine passion for business growth.
- Great team skills and the ability to have fun.
- Ability to collaborate with senior leadership/C-suite clients.
- Contribution to the organic growth of existing clients and/or leading new business responses.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with program management, creative, strategy, measurement and analytics, HR, and finance.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- Demonstrates proactive behavior and the ability to see the big picture.
- A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well (and adapts their style and response accordingly).
- Clearly demonstrates the ability to work in a dynamic environment through flexibility, resilience, and a positive outlook.
- Exhibits a sense of curiosity and a growth orientation. Continuously seeks out knowledge as well as growth and learning opportunities.
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.
- Is solutions-oriented, recommends solutions when problems arise, assists colleagues in problem-solving, and seeks input from colleagues in problem resolution.
- Exhibits effective communication skills. Uses different communication channels (phone, email, in-person) appropriately and is equally effective with each channel.
- Knowledge of government contracts a plus.