July 24, 2020
Designation: Performance Marketing Manager
Industry : FMCG, Personal Care, Health & Hygiene
Location : Gurgaon
Company Profile :
Redcliffe Hygiene Private Limited (owner of brand "Pee Safe") was incubated in April 2017, and relaunched a toilet seat sanitizer under brand Pee Safe, which was initially developed in 2013 by its founders. Over the last three years, the company has expanded into several personal hygiene categories including feminine hygiene (pads, tampons, cups, etc), men's intimate hygiene, hand hygiene (Palm Safe), face mask and mist (Pollution Safe), while being one of the leaders in a few sub-categories.
It retails across 70+ cities in India and exports to few countries along with a presence in all India major e-commerce marketplaces, apart from their own online platforms. In January 2020, Pee Safe was awarded Amazon Best SMB Brand 2020 in presence of CEO Jeff Bezos for their remarkable achievements on Amazon India.
Pee Safe is seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our highly collaborative, motivated, and fast-growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating relevant business leads for our product across all paid marketing channels.
-Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights
- Developing models of customer behaviour such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities
- Design, publish and maintain analytical reports to ensure key customers and marketing information are available to cross-functional partners i.e. Sales, Marketing and other business units
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display
- Analyze past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of the sales pipeline for planning in marketing.
-You have at least 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role within an e-commerce industry
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Employer Branding, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Experiences with query tool (e.g. SQL, SAS) and understanding of databases ideally within a marketing context.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Tableau, Search Ad 360 and Google DoubleClick
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Good mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- Plan and execute performance campaigns, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns, PPC campaigns, email marketing, SEO/SEM
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Story ads etc., with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs),
- Regularly post, update and monitor all social media outlets (website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, other pages, sites, blogs).
10,00,000 PA to 15,00,000 PA
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :sales, marketing