Roles and responsibilities:
- Should be familiar with HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, WordPress
- Should handle the php function requirements
- Should have experience in PHP, Custom WordPress & Theme Based WordPress Development.
- Able to handle the project from scratch.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Solid knowledge of web development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies
- Deep understanding of the web landscape and behavior patterns of application is mandatory
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the GitHub.
- Strong have strong UX (front-end) skills , coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of PHP, WordPress is mandatory
- Good command over CI OR Laravel will be advantage, minimum experience in CI OR Laravel is mandetory
- Minimum 1 years of hands on experience
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of bench-marking and optimization
- Security mindedness in development practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Job Types: Contract, Walk-In
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- PHP & WordPress: 2 years (Required)