- Analyse user behaviour, needs, and impact of previous updates. Keep track of key user engagement metrics.
- Interact with ZEE5’s partners to improve presence and user engagement on the TV app.
- Analyse market trends, needs, gaps, opportunities, competitive forces, availability of new and enabling technologies etc.
- Collaborate with business teams to formulate requirements and keeping product rollouts aligned to business objectives.
- Ideate and bring to life new features and enhance existing features for the ZEE5 TV app.
- Define end to end solutions for product that will stretch across ZEE5 ecosystem and get approvals for the same from all stake holders.
- Author complete & precise product requirement documents to ensure accurate product development execution.
- Steer the product development process from concept through launch and then conduct post-launch analysis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- One of the following is required:
- 3 or 4 year degree (BSc, BE, or equivalent) in Computer Science / Engineering, or Electronics Engineering, or Telecommunications Engineering
- Product Design / Web Design & Development
- MBA - Marketing
- 5+ years in product management of software products & services for consumers (B2C)
- 1+ years in product management of software products & services for
- Smart TVs, or
- Streaming sticks & devices for TV, or
- DTH set-top-boxes
- Well versed with TV UX/UI design principles & best practices
- Familiar with platforms such as Android TV, Amazon Fire TV stick, webOS, Tizen, Apple TV, Roku, etc
- Knowledge of the overall app ecosystem & app store functioning
- Experience of working with analytics & tools such as Mixpanel
- Well versed with market research and sizing
Role - Product Manager
Industry Type - Media, Entertainment, Internet
Functional Area - IT Software - Other
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Programming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization