Overview of the company:
ZingHR has been the driving force that is helping global enterpises go beyond Automation, and deliver a solution that could directly impact Business Outcomes and Enhance Employee Experience. ZingHR aims for an Employee-Centric and mobile first approach. We have now expanded beyond India into UAE, SEA and Europe.
We are looking for awesome folks to join our young and energetic growth team.
Job Role: Business Analyst for Implementation Consulting / Project Manager for Enterprise Accounts
Experience- 6-9 years
No of Requirements: 8
Location- Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Kochi
Roles and responsibilities:
- Experience in Consultative pitch while implementing
- Ability to provide solutions within the product features
- Strategic Account Management
- Drive Change Management across various levels within the customer and even with own team
- Hands on 5+ year in-depth experience in implementing various HRMS module as PMS, Payroll, Recruitment, LMS ideally global ones
- Proactive in execution of upselling targets
- Actively involved in pre-sales activities
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Experience working in a multi-national technology organization preferred
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems
- Consultative skills
- Knowledge of Global HRMS/HCM/HRIS
- Understanding of Business operations
- Project Management
- Excellent Communication, High result Orientation.
B.Tech/B.E. –with excellent scores
MBA in HR from a premier institute