November 19, 2020
About PSC Biotech
Who we are?
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, USA, with Global operations in Ireland, India, Singapore, Australia and the US, serving 350 clients in more than 23 countries worldwide. We provide cloud-based software solutions for Quality Management and Regulatory Inspections, pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing professionals, and metrology services to our clients.
‘Take your Career to a new Level’
PSC Biotech disrupts the conventional consultancy model by aligning our EVP as one of the unique selling point which includes the opportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionals operating in the Pharma/Biotech Industry. We offer a permanent contract of employment giving exposure of working in Top Pharmaceutical client sites in a diverse-cultural work setting.
Employee Value Proposition
Employees are the “heartbeat” of PSC Biotech; we provide unparalleled empowering career development though Learning & Development in-house training mentorship through constant guidance to facilitate career progression. We believe in creating high performing teams that can exceed our client’s expectations with regards to quality of all scalable and business unit deliverables, staying under budget and ensuring timelines for our deliverables are being met. A career at PSC Biotech will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success! PSC Biotech is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
Working with senior stakeholders in the client business you will be responsible for hiring across both commercial and the more technical manufacturing roles. Working with Senior Stakeholders in the client business you will be responsible for hiring across both commercial and the more technical manufacturing roles. Ideally you will have experience of pharmaceutical recruitment. What is essential is a passion and drive to work closely with your stakeholders to recruit the best possible talent and you will have in-depth industry knowledge, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is not a volume recruitment role as attrition rates are pretty low but it is a high touch, stakeholder engagement delivery role. PSC Biotech is currently expanding their recruitment team in India and is looking for highly skilled recruiters to join. We work in a fast paced environment and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior In-House Talent Acquisition Consultant to join PSC Biotech.
· Work with the EU recruitment team and assist in complete Sourcing/Screening and final offer roll-outs to all candidates hired. The consultant should also have a flair for formatting CV’s and writing Cover letters which are personal and professionally alluring.
· Work in conjunction with our team of Source’s using resume databases, networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language, social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques to meet candidates.
· Maintaining recruitment systems on a daily basis (experience with ZOHO or similar ATS would be ideal)
· Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
· Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
· Keep candidates engaged throughout process. Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed.
· Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
· Throughout the process keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
· Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
· Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
· Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate. Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
· Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
· Pro-actively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
· Professional qualification in a related discipline (Life Sciences, Engineering/HR/Business) is mandatory.
· Results-oriented recruiting experience with at least 4/5+ years of experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting
· Life Science recruitment experience of the various engineering disciplines within the Pharma, Medical and Engineering sectors.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
· Must be able to work independently and within a team environment
· Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
· Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
· Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
· Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
· Supporting and mentoring more junior recruiters (mentoring).
· A strong control over MS Office Tools ( Word and Excel, Powerpoint-desirable)
· We are offering a very competitive salary.
· Shifts will be in place as the team will be working in tandem with the EU recruitment
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :2
Qualification :hr recruiter , screening , recruitment , social networking , communication , recruitment cycle