We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Create and publish job ads on various portals
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments and create a hiring pipeline
- Performing reference and background checks
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Establish an effective and efficient hiring process
- Coordinating interviews making & recommendations to company hiring managers
- Following up & Reporting on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, Tech Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri, Monster, Indeed, etc.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Behance and Stack Overflow etc.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience in tech hiring is a plus