D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L's has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
The Regional Marketing Specialist, Asia will demonstrate to be proven marketer who will be responsible for the growth of D2L's go to market plan in Asia and more specifically in India. The Regional Marketing Specialist will assist developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the Asia region. This role requires experience in building successful and measurable regional marketing programs and will act as the key local marketing specialist for the Asia Marketing team. The ability to work in a fast-paced technology industry, a 'can do' attitude and a natural willingness to collaborate across multiple teams are musts.
- Assist in the development of the company's India business plans and Regional Marketing plan (Asia)
- Deliver tactical execution on all aspects of the marketing & sales plan to achieve revenue and related targets
- Collaboratively working with the Marketing Manager, Asia to build digital strategies across various channels including, web, social media, and content.
- Assists in all programs including design, translation, copy, digital/web, PR, automation and other programs as required
- Actively work with the regional team to define market and customer requirements, as well as solutions, product positioning and launch strategies
- Partner with the field sales team to ensure there is a constant flow of information, market intelligence, and enablement.
- Establish and recommend channel marketing programs including development of co-marketing plans/campaigns, incentive programs, and quarterly business planning
- Work with the greater marketing team to assist in the development/adaptation of marketing programs and materials including demand generation, direct marketing, events and content
- Create sales enablement materials to ensure sales team can effectively communicate offerings
- Working with the Marketing Manager, Asia on effective communication with key media on press releases and related materials
- Define and execute market research analyses and recommendations as required
- Create and manage metrics to measure and report on program effectiveness, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Prepare budget requirements for marketing activities in the region.
- Provide regular status updates to the Director, International Marketing and Business Development
How you'll contribute and what you'll bring to the role:
- 3+ sales and/or marketing experience in the eLearning, education, and/or complex solution software industries. Knowledge of eLearning/education industry preferred.
- Experience in planning and executing professional events
- Direct work with establishing strategic outcomes and measurements
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meetings business goals based on client discussions
- Must possess strong communication, motivational, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to present data and conclusions in an organized concise manner is essential
- Bachelor's degree in business, preferably specialising in Marketing