Sales Manager – SMB, Bangalore - India
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
We are looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven SMB Sales Manager with experience in the SaaS technology space. Accustomed to value driven sales, you’ll grow our business in this key sector by tapping your established relationships, identifying new opportunities and leading and developing a winning team of sales professionals.
- Hire, train, coach and manage the SMB Sales Team
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for SMB segment
- Accelerate SMB sales pipeline
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of multiple deals simultaneously
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level – prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
- Minimum 5+ years managing an SMB / Virtual SaaS sales Teams
- Experience working with SMB companies
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sales deals simultaneously with extended sales cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships within customer accounts.
- Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
- Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications