The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
The roles and responsibilities of a fashion marketing professional are as follows:
- Working with the internal departments to discuss various marketing activities.
- Managing the marketing distribution through proper inventory channels and relationships.
- Providing event support and customer service.
- Managing the marketing budget for the business.
- Investigating the implementation of the joint marketing initiatives into the marketing plan.
- Assisting with all the social media activities.
- Preparing various PowerPoint presentations to compile all the marketing metrics.
- Assisting the store management team with various operational tasks such as replenishing the stock levels, assisting with the promotional setup of the store etc.
- Attending the Ecommerce meetings.
- Ability to translate business and operations plan into marketing opportunities.
- Strong marketing analytics.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and other basic computer skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Fashion Marketing preferred.
- Relevant retail experience preferred.
Office is in Ananthnagar, Electronic City Bangalore.