July 17, 2020
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Independently manage at least one project
2) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technically and commercially viable solutions.
3) To write scalable and clean code
4) Debug, update and refactor the code
5) To provide technical support as an expert to internal team and Client
6) Accountable for SDLC execution and database design
7) Explore upcoming tools and technology
8) Perform System Architecture role
9) Participation into Pre-Sales activities
10) Acting as an interface between the client and technical teams (UI/UX, Development, QA, Support)
11) Effectively communicating with internal teams and client to deliver functional requirements.
12) Active involvement in Code Audit Team
13) Onsite Client visit if require a short term or long term as per organization requirement
1) Experience in App development in Java/Kotlin language
2) Should have an understanding of XML.
3) Experience with Android SDK.
4) Should have working knowledge of developing apps with Android Studio
5) Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
6) Working knowledge of Databases (e.g. SQLite, Room) for storing data
7) Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
8) Experience with Third-party libraries (e.g. Retrofit, Glide, Google and other common libraries)
9) Understanding of Agile methodologies for implementing project
10) Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision-Making Skills
11) Should have knowledge of Jetpack Component
12) Should have knowledge of working with Product Flavors
13) Experience in developing apps with MVVP or MVP patterns.
14) Exceptional communication skills.
15) Hands on any source control Tool (SVN, Github, TFS, etc.)
Role - Software Developer
Functional Area - IT Software - System Programming
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Programming & Design
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :MCA in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :3