CRUBN is a National Blockchain Project funded company, incubated at IIT Kanpur, envisioned to build e-governance solutions using blockchain technology. At the National Blockchain Project, we researched, innovated, and adopted cutting edge blockchain technology suitable for Indian governance models, and CRUBN brings that research to market.
We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Developer with at least 2 years of experience, who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting blockchain-based solutions. Experience with blockchain and security protocols is a must.
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of decentralized solutions
- Adopt open-source blockchain platforms to the needs of the customer
- Integrate freshly baked tools to production-ready deployment
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they evolve
- Identify opportunities and create innovative blockchain-based solutions
- Profile the code and perform unit, integration, and performance testing of all the software components and smart contracts.
- Work closely with the leadership team to drive the product roadmap
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Fluency with at least 2 blockchain platform(preferably Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum) and familiarity with other platforms
- Experience in developing DApps (decentralized applications) using public blockchain like Ethereum or permissioned blockchains like Hyperledger, Corda, etc.
- Ability to quickly grasp and adopt new blockchain technologies, as well as create a customized one
- Fluency in creating and deploying blockchain-based network
- Familiarity with smart contract verification tools like Oyenet, Mythril, etc.
- Hands-on expertise with application design, software development, and automated testing.
- Expertise in public-key cryptography, API security, and other advanced cryptographic concepts.
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721, and others.
- Highly competitive, as per industry standards.
IIT Kanpur, U.P
Role - Project Manager-IT/Software
Industry Type - IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area - IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Project Management
UG :Graduation Not Required, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization