Cvent is looking for a bright and energetic Talent Insights Advisor /HR Reporting Analyst who is responsible for acquiring, assimilating, and analyzing data gathered from HR systems, HR partners, and other data source and will provide insights and intelligence that will help make Cvent the best place to work. The person would define and prioritize data requirements, publish regular data reports, and provide thorough communication to business owners. The HR Reporting Analyst will play a key role ensuring and continuously improving accuracy, completeness, and quality of HR data globally. This role will be critical in implementing and streamlining data processes. This position requires someone who can relate to individuals at all levels within the organization and is motivated to grow, learn and succeed in the ever-changing and dynamic environment of HR and People Analytics.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop HR reports (including Global), dashboards, presentations, visualizations for communicating analytics and insights for the business to support strategic initiatives.
- Proactively lookout for relevant data from varied sources like HRIS, pulse/engagement survey data, employee forums and connects data, tacit and documented feedback within the PMS and LMS, industry benchmarks and trends, social network data, labor market data etc.
- Analyze the relevant data to obtain insights, communicate how these insights impact the organization and create a business case for HR interventions followed by testing the effectiveness of these interventions.
- Data-backed insights on what is working well and what is not so that organizations can make improvements and plan more effectively for the future
- Undertake assignments like data profiling in employee engagement surveys, identifying metrics that influence attrition and modelling the data for lowering attrition, identifying the impact of L&D through evidence-based management in enhancing employee performance, how long does it take to hire employees, what amount of investment is needed to get employees up to a fully productive speed etc.
- Support the HRBP team
- To identify patterns of employee engagement, employee satisfaction and performance, create a predictive model to better track and flag employees who may fall into the identified patterns.
- Collect data on employee behavior, such as productivity and engagement, to better understand the status of current employees.
- Collect and analyze past data on turnover to identify trends and patterns indicating why employees quit.
- Support TA team
- To provide historical data pertaining to periods of over-hiring and under-hiring, enabling Cvent to develop better long-term hiring plans.
- To gain deep insight into candidates by considering extensive variables, like developmental opportunities and cultural fit. Identify candidates with attributes that are comparable to the top-performing employees in the organization.
- Provide metrics on how long it takes to hire for specific roles within the organization, enabling departments to be more prepared and informed when the need to hire arises.
- Support HR Operations to research and implement emerging industry trends on HR practices to enhance employee experience and meet business needs
- Assist HR department in the continuous development of tech-savvy and solutions-based approach
What You Need For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Statistics/Finance/ Psychology
- 3+ years of experience in HR or related experience
- Hands on experience on workday tool
- HR Functional Knowledge: HR Technology, Human Behavior and Process Knowledge.
- Experience using advanced Excel functionality.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing relationships with business/stakeholders and present to audiences
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to learn new tools, Intellectual curiosity and business acumen.
- Ability to translate complex data in-to digestible visualizations.
- Experience working with Tableau or other advanced reporting and data visualization tools would be a plus, but is not mandatory