Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience with developing native Applications iOS using Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK
- Hands on Experience with any mobile hybrid framework
- Independently drive the design and development of mobile application project.
- Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Should have knowledge of Java, Objective C, Swift, GPS, SQLlite, Xcode IDE, iPhone UIKit framework.
- The coder should be well versed with using web services, Interface, Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
- Proficient with API request and JSON Handling.
- Expert and proficient in clean code best practices.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Team player
- Interest in learning new technologies
Perks and Benefits
- Option to work from Home
- Other additional perks
Role - Software Developer
Industry Type - IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area - IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Programming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization