Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Manager - HR Business Partner is responsible for partnering with Marketing, Finance and other businesses. Responsible for building a strong HR relationship with stakeholders, drive performance management, engagement, compliance of HR practices and guidelines.
- To be a catalyst with Business to drive HR policies & processes.
- To understand business environment & priorities
- Work with business to address management requests for analysis on payroll cost, leaves, performance etc.
- To ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholders
- Being data driven and comfortable with numbers
- To drive the philosophy for PMS as defined in the process
- Manage the execution of performance management e.g. annual and midyear promotions, feedback with Time line adherence
- Handling grievance on cases to cases basis and informing relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring personnel information is maintained in all appropriate systems; monitor actual headcount, new hires, attrition, analyze trends
- Partnering with Talent acquisition team to close on the open positions by taking HR face to face rounds.
- Partnering with L&D team to draw success of initiatives planned for team/individuals with respect to skill gaps and development areas
Qualification & Experience
- MBA from tier 1/tier 2 institutes with minimum 4 years’ experience in HR business partnering & transformation (preferred), process changes and implementation.
- Experience of planning and executing projects of varying size and complexity involving but not limited to the areas of recruitment, reward and recognition, safeguarding, etc.
- Experience of partnering with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience in change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage key stakeholder relationships across the organization.