About The Role
WorkReduce is looking for a Paid Social Senior Manager. Candidates should be based in India and have 2-3 years of experience in a digital media role with experience in paid social bid management and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest).This is an hourly contract position of 30-40 hours per week during normal working hours.
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
What We’d Like You To Do
- Effectively manage your & your team’s designated paid social accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimization opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within paid social, and contribute to the development of paid social best practice
- Take ownership of your clients’ testing plans to organize both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
- Keep abreast of large-scale developments across display, programmatic and paid search channels to maintain practitioner-level working knowledge of these (to complement expert paid social knowledge) in order to be able to manage juniors working across these channels
- Take responsibility for the data integrity & compliance of your account, including working across different functions to troubleshoot data issues
What We’re Looking For
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail
- Concrete knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and media
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a Media/Advertising or related field
- Experience may be substituted for the education
- Proven experience (2-3 years) at Account Manager level in a Digital Media or Advertising role
- Experience with planning and running larger-scale paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest across multiple markets
- Experience with paid social bid management platforms (4C etc.)
- Proven Project Management, Leadership and People Management Experience
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
- Experience with programmatically-bought paid social activity desirable
- Some experience with paid search, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
Nice To Have
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team model
What You Can Expect From WorkReduce
We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference.
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own need.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.