We are hiring for a senior manager for our HR operations team who will lead a small team of highly passionate individuals to manage all cradle to grave activities for any employee at Urban Company across the 4 global locations we operate in. Some of the key areas of responsibility are:
- Payroll & Compliance - Manage payroll and compliance for India, Singapore, UAE & Australia for all fulltime, contractual and interns working with UC. Ensure zero errors, misses and all-green report card on compliances. Manage any and all escalations.
- Able to handle any issues of process for compliance related activities with the PF department, Labour department or any other governmental departments as necessary.
- People Movement - Manage and constantly innovate to onboard employees getting them familiarised with the culture and ensuring they are fully steeped into the way of working as quickly as possible. Ensure that all employees get onboarded with their requisite infrastructure on time as well offboard all employees clearing the ledgers and ensuring all process requirements are met
- Insights - Derive insights through data and present reports and analysis on gaps and broken pieces that need to be worked on to the business team as well as the extended HR team
- Audit - Be the single point of contact for all audit related activities and partner with the finance function to ensure that the audit runs smoothly as well as all insights drawn are developed into process and implemented in the functioning of the HR team
- HR Systems - Own the management of the multitude of HR systems under the command of the HR team - to improve, clean and ensure ease of operations. Manage all information systems to ensure that the data is updated at all times and available for view for stakeholders
- People Issues - Partner with the business partners to handle/report all issues pertaining to code of conduct that arise. Own communication around the same to the extended internal team. Able to up hold the policies of the company and law of the land when handling employment issues.
- Manage any and all operational requirements for employees like letters required, audit support, etc in their tenure.
- 8 - 10 years experience in handling core HR operations - payroll, compliances, onboarding, offboarding, people movements, employment issues
- Knowledge of statutory compliance requirements for India and have experience in handling the same
- Team leadership of 2 years is preferred
- Strong ability to form relationships across the organization and get things done
- Hands on approach to work, someone who can not only strategise but also get the work done
- Agility in the way of working