Title: Sr. System/ Network Administrator
Position Objective To ensure smooth functioning of Site / Global IT System & Security Infrastructure (Servers / LAN) of the company (Level 2/3 Support)
- To maintain and secure Data Centre Equipment’s, Servers, Desktops for secure access to data and information on servers and secure Internet
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested. Directly and indirectly responsible for meeting day-to-day administrative needs and problem resolution within the Distributed network & Server environment
- Assists directly or indirectly (through vendors) with implementation of hardware and software changes to servers and related devices
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, conducts infrastructure studies and develops reference architectures
- Ensures the implementation of operations policy changes consistent with corporate objectives.
- To maintain documents/records as required by ISO 27001 & Information Security policies (Schemas / topologies and system configurations in terms of network diagrams and processes)
- Follow Incident, Security and Change Management policies. Guide and mentor junior team members in the same
- Must to have Office 365 (o365) expertise (Rules, Phishing/Spoofing Protection, Spam filters etc.), Azure Active directory, Intune
- Windows Servers AD-DS, DNS, DHCP, Certificate authority on Hyper-V or cloud
- Cisco ASA firewall understanding with access rules, AnyConnect VPN and L2/L3 switches
- Makes complex modifications to existing environments to fit specialized needs and configurations
- Attends planning meetings and actively contributes ideas and critiques.
- Assists high level management in reviewing overall plans and identifying gaps and needed tasks.
- Serves as a project lead or project representative on a single phase or on multiple phases of one or more research projects
- Supervisory responsibilities include writing and delivering performance, management reviews
- Handle IT related systems escalations from Level 1 / Desktop/Network team. To ensure smooth communication between global offices across nations through the Internet
Skill Sets Required
- Go-getter in terms of Technical Projects, High level of positive attitude and dedication.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Good time management skills, Professional approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- 7 - 8 years of experience required in the similar field.
- Must to have - Office 365 (o365) expertise (Rules, Protection, Spam filters etc., Azure Active directory, Intune)
- Good to have – AWS, Serverless technologies in cloud
Educational Qualification Computer Graduate, Azure/ AWS Cloud certificate, Experience of ITIL, ISO 27001, Information Security Concepts
Reports To: Sr. Manager/ Director -IT
Role - System Administrator
Industry Type - KPO, Research, Analytics
Functional Area - IT Software - Other
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG :Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required