July 23, 2020
A Trainer maximizes contact center representatives’ effectiveness by ensuring representatives have a thorough knowledge of products, services, can effectively use closing skills, resolve problems and provide positive customer experience to existing and potential customer base.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans, conducts, coordinates and implements a comprehensive training program for staff. Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff and individuals who seek one-on-one assistance.
• Prepares new representatives by conducting a training session on service processes; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance and scheduling ongoing training.
• Determines training needs by observing training needs and customer experience results reports; conferring with management.
• Develops individual results by providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
• Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
• Engages in all customer service delivery tasks, including but not limited to process improvement, group and individual call observation, quality calibration and mentoring activities.
• Thorough understanding of competition within industry and new product development and launches.
• Performs all other duties as required.
• A graduate in any stream
• Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire staff. • Operational knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the organization’s goals.
• Customer service training experience (minimum of 3 years in industry or related field).
• Ability to problem-solve.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Self-development skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire staff. • Operational knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.