July 27, 2020
As Associate IT Service Desk Specialist you will act as the first point of contact for I&T employees to report issues and faults relating to their IT services.
The primary objective of the role is to provide first time resolution. This will be achieved by troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems at the first point of contact and/or escalating the fault to be investigated further until resolved.
This is a demanding support position which calls for good customer service skills, the ability to articulate solutions clearly and confidently to end users and a degree of technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies and products including; Laptops, Mobile Devices, Remote Access/VPNs, Microsoft, Cloud, 3rd Party Applications etc.
The Global Service Desk team, supports internal staff on a global basis and ensure that all calls to the Helpdesk are received, recorded, acted on and followed through to completion in a concise and accurate manner
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work in team dealing with incoming faults in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email
· Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures
· Ensuring all faults are progressed & cleared within SLA – escalating to other internal teams as appropriate
· Taking ownership and Managing faults through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of progress in a logical and methodical manner
· Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customer’s satisfaction and in a professional and a timely manner.
· Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution
· Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into the Global Information Services team
· Publishing support documentation where applicable to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
· 3 Yrs. Solid work experience in a helpdesk or technical support environment
· Understanding and experience working within an Active Directory environment
· A keen interest in networking and WAN technology
· Experience with ServiceNow or other ticketing system
· Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
· The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customers at all levels
· Highly organized and able to work on own initiative in a geographically dispersed team
· Ability to adapt to changing environments effectively and meet any challenge demonstrating excellent problem-solving skills
· High attention to detail
· Good communication at all levels
· Ability to work under pressure at busy times
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, as well as own initiative
· Flexible in approach to work
· Ability to maintain accurate records
· Ability to Build and configure laptops with necessary corporate images
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Understanding and experience working within an Active Directory environment · A keen interest in networking and WAN technology