December 10, 2020
World’s leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants. McDonald’s market cap is 130 BN USD. With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are the world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin. At 2200+ individual internet restaurants, in 30 + Indian cities, 3 in UAE, 17 + in Indonesia and 2 in the UK and expanding further, we have indeed come a long way. It’s still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change a 500-year-old industry. For more detail on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, using the power of the internet, please refer below. It’s important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
https://medium.com/@jaydeep_barman/how-to-build- 1000-restaurants-in-24-months-the-rebel-method- cb5b0cea4dc8
Who are we?
Communications Innovations Agency (Yes, even we strive on human intelligence)
While we started as the support team for business verticals in the Rebel ecosystem, which had just Faasos at one point, we are now a team of 30+ creative brains that tinker with ideas and strategies across social, digital, design and corporate outreach to provide business solutions for our brands that delight customers across India, UK, Indonesia and Dubai !
What’s in the name?
A little bit of whack is what we’re all seeking and the aspiration of being the coolest people to hang out with coined the term of CIA – Communications Innovations Agency.
What we do?
From the early days, we had a small set-up but big dreams of making successful brands across mediums that are relatable to everything food. With time, we have grown and so have the brands that we built from scratch! Their identity across spheres – from pr, outdoor, social, influencer marketing to packaging, design and user experience, our creativity has created aspirational brands across geographies that resonate with foodies and always give them something extra, the same way they expect it from their food.
How we evolve?
Our recipe to success is just like a chef making a dish that everyone would love in his/her restaurant. We know there’s always something more you can do to make the dish better. We simply keep reminding ourselves, that excellence takes time and patience, eventually making the perfect recipe!
Social responsibility and the Internet
A food order and social post have one thing in common – there are always some people ready to criticize it, no matter how good or bad it is. We keep our eyes wide and filter out anything and everything that can cause a fire in the digital world.
The need of the hour
With increased hours on social media and more dependence on food delivery, we are striving to work on solutions that could change the way people consume content and make buying decisions. The most exciting thing is that there is no template, literally! Whatever works, becomes the way to go ahead in the world we live.
We leverage and maximize the true potential of what we have built over the years, since our inception in 2012 and are set to fuel the next biggest revenue channel for Rebel. Read more about it here:
About of the role:-
The Challenge and Objectives for the Role:
- The Content & Social Media individual is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. However
- We have been seeing a massive shift in what it means to be effective on social media? - Message to the customer through facts, aspirational quotient and cultural context. You will be expected to maintain, scale up and even initiate new social channels for our large kitty of brands. This will include (but not be restricted to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other growing social networks.
- Identify target audience: Until you accept the notion that you must keep your market focus tight, you'll constrict your business- ability to grow. Hence you should analytically use data to laser target your message.
- Solid Content Strategy: Content is still the king in this ever-so-evolving marketing warfront. You should be a good storyteller and device new content interventions to engage with the relevant online communities.
- Promotion Strategy: Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
Ensure continued growth of our brands- fan base and promote your content. Social media is now pay to play. Hence Social advertising is a very valuable tool to get your message heard. The right candidate will put great emphasis on quality content and clear messaging to reduce promotion spends and maximize ROI in terms of leads, follower base and engagement.
- Engagement Strategy: The Social Media manager should listen, respond, ask questions and engage our audience. There should be careful consideration on how he/she responds to organic (non-paid) leads that appear in the comment section of our posts.
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI: Measure results on a daily basis. Your results should tie back to your objectives and provide a clear understanding of the returns you are getting. A few points to measure would be Audience Growth, Audience Profile, Audience Engagement, Content Reach, and Engagement by Content Type, Leads, Response Rate and Quality, Negative Feedback.
Qualified, Savvy Social Media Managers do not just happen. The Social Media lead will be the voice of REBEL and while social marketing and advertising are an integral part of online marketing strategy, at its heart, social media is about people, conversations and developing leads and sales from those relationships.
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
· Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
· Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
· Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
· Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
· Experience writing advertising and promotional copies, social media copies and blogs
· Strong research skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing, people's person
· Excellent eye for details
· Self-motivated and organized
1. Degree/MBA in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
2. Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as a Sr. Social Media Executive at a similar company.
3. Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
4. Flexible and engaging writing style.
5. Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
6. Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and engage with social media users.
7. Strong excel skills to manage social media analysis.
8. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player, Good time-management skills, Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Unlike any other job opening, stating that one must keep an eye on any changes to the media landscape that will influence concepts and make projects innovative and fresh. A professional outlook is also required to handle any strategic change from the brand teams, and meticulous research skills will ensure all communication strategy is up to date with algorithm changes and societal changes.
- One key trait that we would expect our Social Strategist to demonstrate is the spirit of entrepreneurship (one of the most overused words across JDs, though only a few end up living up to it). After all, this is what has enabled building REBEL foods to what it is today and would be essential to help build our brands across these platforms with cut throat competition and clutter of brands.
- Background: A professional with experience in paid social media marketing and award winning digital media campaigns.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :5
Qualification :marketing skills, optimization techniques, and bid management,MS-Excel (Pivots & Formulas)developers, designers, and content writers for product integrations, creatives design, and ad copywriting respectively