July 31, 2020
STEMpedia was founded with a vision of boosting STEM education and strengthening maker culture to impart creativity and innovativeness. We provide technology and learning resources for children to experience learning-by-doing from easy to use hardware. With software for coding, a controller application for online courses, tons of tutorials, and example projects, we aim at providing end-to-end services. Built for users of all skill levels and ages, our offerings are popular educational institutes and trainers across the globe.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct webinars on STEM (graphical programming, AI, ML, robotics) for students of grade 3rd - 9th
2. Conduct teacher training
3. Conduct regular classes on Scratch, AI, and ML
4. Create teaching resources
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Jul'20 and 31st Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
IndustryARTIFICIAL INTELLEGENCE AI/ML
number of openings :2