July 28, 2020
The individual in this role will be responsible for responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent
(Tech, Non-Tech roles) from our target industry segments. Advice, develop and implement
Talent Acquisition at Purplle:
• This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Non-Tech - Mid to senior roles) from our target industry segments. Build the company’s professional network through relationships with relevant colleges for effective campus hiring.
• Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Advice hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
• Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
• Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters.
• Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical
requirements while keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
• Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process.
• Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
Recommend ways to improve our employer brand and employee referrals.
• Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
• Proven work experience in an extensive, fast paced hiring and senior
• Ability to identify and pursue best candidates with fitment to the culture of the company.
• Ability to draw up a long-term staffing plan and work to filling it in a time bound manner.
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
• Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
• Experience working for Job consultancy/start-up for Tech/Non Tech hiring.
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub).
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong people evaluation and decision-making skills.
• MBA with 2-4 years’ experience in talent acquisition with a fast-growing set-up start-up
CTC - Upto 5-6 lacs plus retention bonus
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Staffing Recruiting, Marketing