The Asia Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced Senior Talent Sourcer to join our team in India You will be a strategic thinker with a clear vision of how to engage, attract and develop key talent for Microsoft.
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional with a deep passion for delivering excellence at every level - strategy and execution and are looking for a unique opportunity to showcase your capabilities in a business that is growing and transforming, we need to talk. This is your chance to make a significant impact on the speed of transformation in our business across Asia, by driving high value business outcomes including of course, hiring the very best talent.
As an integral member of the Asia Talent Acquisition team, you will report to the India Talent Sourcing Manager and deliver on Microsoft’s total talent sourcing strategy across the Region
- Establish a proactive recruitment and targeted talent acquisition program to build talent pools in line with our Delivery plan and talent review programs.
- Build, own and nurture candidate relationships, staying connected right through to the point of hire.
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Research build and be an Talent advisor on competitive and market driven insights to help Microsoft hiring managers better understand their unique talent markets.
- Attend and be active in a range of networking and recruiting events across the Region.
- Embody a truly consultative approach with HR and Business partners to ensure continuous innovation to Microsoft’s talent sourcing and talent engagement strategies.
- Use research tools including Social Media, Networking, Microsoft Intelligence, Articles and Publications to seek out the best talent.
- Cultivate relationships with key candidate and specific talent pools, defined according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization-
- Build and engage with a talent community that includes a high quality of targeted candidates Utilize Microsoft candidate storage systems to accurately record and update candidate profiles.
- Bachelor or above academic degree with 10 + years of recruiting & sourcing experience Excellent research, sourcing, candidate engagement and stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for and significant experience in building strategic candidate pipelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to influence hiring decisions and stakeholders through the provision of solid market insights.
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
- Recruiting experience demonstrating capability in creative sourcing techniques -Effective strategic thinking and problem solving with a growth mindset
- Demonstrated ability for effective cross-group collaboration and project leadership ,Active participation in a positive teamwork environment
- Extremely strong oral and written communication skills ,Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates Successful Project Management abilities, delivering upon work streams within high-priority projects with both short- and long-term deliverables
- Demonstrated ability for effective cross-group collaboration and project leadership Active participation in a positive teamwork environment Extremely strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with IT technology (e.g. Cloud computing, IoT, AI) trends and previous experience in Software/Internet/IT Consulting industry will be a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.