July 22, 2020
Superior English languages skills along with strong communication and writing ability.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in content and/or technical writing domain.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint Presentation.
• Organized and open to learning new skills.
• Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals
• Analyze information from multiple sources (SME, Offline, Online) and use them to create original documents for a wide variety of clients
• Great team player. Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Maintain a company blog and write articles keeping variety and engagement to increase viewership and website traffic.
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Website positioning and management.
• Responsible for brand communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
• Managing online branding, communications, and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community.
• Meet aggressive deadlines and maintain discretion and confidentiality
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Content Development
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1