July 24, 2020
Nablasol is looking for a Technical Content Writer to work on various content marketing initiatives for brand building and generating more leads. The ideal candidate should be a talented individual with flawless language skills and the ability to captivate people with words.
- Write content for website including blogs, product pages and case studies
- Develop infographics and presentations related to various services
- Generate help manuals and process documentation for clients
- Manage social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Prepare email campaigns for prospects and clients
- Prepare press releases and submit through various channels
- Learn continuously about what’s happening in the industry for ideas on blogs, case studies etc.
- Excellent English Language and Internet Research Skills
- Having the creative bug along with thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to follow guidelines and write plagiarism free content
- Experience in software/technology domains will be preferred
- Experience working with any graphics or presentation tools will be preferred
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in content writing (freshers with internship experience may be considered)
- Prior experience working in a technology oriented environment will be preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Careers at Nablasol:
At Nablasol, we are building a workplace which takes great pride in their people. We believe in hiring the best and create a conducive environment to make your job both challenging and fun. We work in a fast-paced startup environment with some of the best brains in the industry.
A career with Nablasol provides immense learning and training opportunities and an unmatched growth path for high performers.
Apply at: http://www.nablasol.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹350,000.00 per year
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1