July 17, 2020
As a technical Content writer, your role involves creating self learning materials in an efficient and attractive way. Candidates are considered suitable only if they possess adequate domain knowledge in the following areas:
· Data Structure
· SQL Server
· UNIX LINUX
· HTML5 CSS3
· UI Technologies
· UI UX
· Data Science
· Artificial Intelligence
· Apache Spark
· Digital Marketing
You are required to produce a sample content write-up of few pages to show your writing capabilities. If you are well qualified on the basis of the sample provided, you are responsible for the below mentioned roles:
· We will work with you to prepare a Table of Content for the subject on which you are going to write a content.
· Based on the finalized Table of content, you are responsible to give us a proposal indicating the delivery plan and the total cost of the tutorial/Content, taking into account the time and effort required to produce the final output.
· We combined will decide and finalize the cost of the tutorial/content along with its tentative delivery plan. So that, you start developing the tutorial and submit your draft for a technical and presentation review.
· You will incorporate and submit the final draft of the tutorial, after taking all necessary Naresh IT's feedbacks into careful consideration.
· Once we will get the final output in an efficient and effective way , your payment will get release through any possible mode. Based on the content delivery milestone, payments may also get divided into installments.
Copyright Regulations Once a content is finalized and published on our website www.nareshit.com, Naresh i Technologies holds the complete copyright of the content and the same content cannot be re-used for any further online or offline publishing. We also do not accept any content which has been copied from any other websites, books, or other copyright-protected resources as per the copyright laws.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1