The US Recruiter will contribute and support to the Non-technical recruitment processes for Qualys. This role is requires to cover PST time zone and is based out of India. The candidate will play a key role in building the future workforce by actively creating recruiting processes, developing relationships with management and potential future employees.
Shares the company vision with the potential employees, conducts assessments for those who meet the bar and connects these potential employees with the hiring teams. Successful individual will be creative in their sourcing methods and strategies with a strong focus on understanding the marketplace, branding and overall culture.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be primarily accountable for Non-Technical hiring such as Inside Sales, Marketing, Finance and open roles in other non-technical departments for Qualys across North America region
- Source, screen and evaluate candidate qualifications against job requirements, and conduct phone, video interviews to determine overall fit
- Partner with recruiting agencies.
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand their talent acquisition needs and translate those needs into a recruitment strategy with actionable recruitment plans in partnership with the Human Resources team
- Understand and balance department team needs and priorities with the priorities and needs of the business
- Practice full life-cycle recruiting from requisition approval to offer to acceptance
- 5-10 years of US or International recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must have previous non- technical recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a software product or recruiting agency is good to have
- Should have a strong knowledge of tools and resources surrounding the internet, social media and job board sites
- Must have an eye for talent with a strong ability to screen and recruit top talent with strong networking skills and a broad knowledge of the local market
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Build a pipeline and bench strength for prospective future growth
- Be highly organized, efficient and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and creative in sourcing candidates
- Strong customer service mind set, focused and responsive