October 14, 2020
Express Analytics offers a Customer Data Platform (CDP) Oyster that unifies customer data from disparate sources to deliver a holistic view of the customer enabling insights and actions with the objective of optimizing personalized customer journeys.
Express Analytics has unique technologies to ingest and unify customer data, perform machine learning on customer data, and syndicate with other software products for activation. Numerous large global customers trust Treasure Data to handle their complexity, scale, and security CDP needs.
Our CDP Audiences product group focuses on Identity Resolution, Recommender Systems, Customer Segmentation, Syndication, Personalization & more. CDP is the new foundation of the modern Marketing Technology stack. This application will lead the market during the adoption of this disruptive new technology.
What you will need:
7-10 years of strong experience as technical lead designing and architecting scalable &;
high performance software products using modeling techniques and software design
• Act as a Technical Design Authority; working on the definition, assurance and governance
of client solutions
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented development, Interface-based Software
Architecture, Design Patterns
• IT solution design experience of complex, large-scale and strategic projects.
• Detailed knowledge of software architecture principles and Methodologies.
• Experience with web-based technologies:
• Programming Languages: Java 8
• Frameworks: Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC), Hibernate (ORM), Spring
Boot Microservices (Additional benefit)
• Web Services: RESTful
• Tools: Postman, Jira
• Build Tools: Maven
• Database: Oracle, Postgresql
• Source Code Management: Git, SVN
• App Server: Apache Tomcat
• knowledge on MPP Databases and well versed in writing SQL Queries.
• Industry experience in one or more of business domains, including Retail, Financial service
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory
management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
• Research and experiment with libraries and frameworks to find the best components to
• Collaborate with leadership and technology on creative concepts, and then launch and
shape the required design components for each presentation and/or production
• Create views optimized for both desktops and mobile devices
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :2
Qualification :Experience with web-based technologies: • Programming Languages: Java 8 • Frameworks: Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC), Hibernate (ORM), Spring Boot Microservices (Additional benefit) • Scripting Languages: AngularJs, React, HTML, Java