This is not a developer job. This is a job for someone who is ready to be part of the sucess of the bsuiness and treat it as their own. This is a website all rounder job and as we grown will become a team leader job and you will have the option to choose your team.
High level Technical Requirements:
- Strong experience in WooCommerce
- Strong experience in Wordpress
- Strong Experience in MySQL and Database Queries.
- Good with third-party integrations to CRM, ERP, etc.
- Optimize websites to ensure they render consistently in cross-browser environments, with best SEO principles, caching mechanics, etc.
- More of a website allrounder and manage SEO, Adwords and facebook campaigns for the parent and clinets
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Experience in XERO intigration will be highly regarded
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your websites and competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO/SMO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Ability to work autonomously with attention to detail
- Manage deadlines and handle pressure and demands
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with custoers as well
- Highly organized and dseld driven
- Work during Sydney business hours 9 am to 5 pm.
- Graduation in computers –Full-time B.E / B. Tech or an MCA degree (Regular Program, no part-time or long-distances courses).
- Work remotely from India for Sydney, Australia based Startup. Growth possibilities are endless for the right person
- Potential for Sydney relocation down the lane only if interested and meet the skill requirements
The job will have a base salary depending on your experience + generous commission/bonus structure
This job is for the go getter who will need to be proactive and prove themselves from day one.
Job Types: Commission, Permanent
Salary: ₹350,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year